Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Calm Before The Storm

I remember right before the dark times, right after when I was betrayed & branded a terrorist, how Sobiet Camuckistan erupted into chaos. I wrote to some folks in the Unified States & said I'd only help out Sobiet Camuckistan if their President called the Prime Minister & asked him to ask me to help quell the chaos on the condition the he explained fully to the world on TV what Sobiet Camuckistan did to me. The Unified States were safe of course, I'd die before I let anything that was even remotely possible slip out of my grasp. Sobiet Camuckistan however was an entirely different story.

Oh it's dinner time.Time for more grey goo, I will finish the story later, provided that there isn't another dimension shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home